Resisting reality : social construction and social critique
|Auteur principal :|
|Titre complet :||Resisting reality : social construction and social critique / Sally Haslanger|
Oxford (Grande-Bretagne), New York, Auckland [etc.] :
Oxford University Press
, C 2012
|Description matérielle :||1 vol. (XI-490 p.)|
|Documents associés :||Reproduit comme:
- On being objective and being objectified
- Ontology and social construction
- Social construction : the "debunking" project
- Feminism in metaphysics : negotiating the natural
- Family, ancestry, and self : what is the moral significance of biological ties ?
- Social construction : myth and reality
- Gender and race: (what) are they ? (what) do we want them to be ?
- Future genders ?
- Future races ?
- You mixed ? racial identity without racial biology
- A social constructionist analysis of race
- Oppressions : racial and other
- What knowledge is and what it ought to be : feminist values and normative epistemology
- What are we talking about ? The semantics and politics of social kinds
- What good are our institutions ? philosophical analysis and social kinds
- "But mom, crop-tops are cute !" social knowledge, social structure, and ideology critique
- Language, politics, and "the folk" : looking for "the meaning" of 'race'
- Ideology, generics, and common ground